Split This Rock Supports a Free Palestine
Split This Rock is in solidarity with Palestinians in their ongoing struggle for liberation. We condemn the occupation of Palestine that has persisted for decades and the continuing genocide of its people by the apartheid state of Israel. The U.S. is complicit in this genocidal campaign through funding and arming Israel and endorsing Zionist propaganda. Alongside mainstream English-language media, the U.S. government also shares responsibility for the rise of anti-Palestinian vitriol and hate crimes here and in other Global North countries. While Palestinians around the world are being censored, harassed, and intimidated, protests in support of their lives and liberation are also being suppressed. Being in solidarity with Palestine is not an act of antisemitism. This is not a conflict, it is genocide.
Free Palestine. Free Palestine. Free Palestine.
We encourage you to engage with the following resources for updates and actions you can take to be in solidarity with Palestinians:
- Institute for Middle East Understanding (IMEU) on Instagram and Twitter
- Noura Erakat on Instagram and Twitter
- Mariam Barghouti on Instagram and Twitter
- Plestia Alaqad on Instagram
- Ahmed Eldin on Instagram and Twitter
- Let’s Talk Palestine on Instagram
- Palestinian Youth Movement on Instagram and Twitter
- Gaza Mutual Aid Collective on Instagram and Twitter
- Jewish Voice for Peace on Instagram and Twitter